You can either fly to Vancouver, BC and rent a car from there or we can pick you up at Kamloops airport and drive you back there after your hunting trip. If you have a non-hunting partner joining you, we suggest renting a car so they can explore the Cariboo while we are out hunting.


To be able to travel to Canada you need to have a passport that will be valid for more than 6 months after your departure date.

ETA (electronic travel authorization)

To enter Canada you need to have a valid ETA. You can apply online for that by following this link: [] It is available in different languages and costs CAD 7. If you have any questions, please contact us.


Please ensure you have the appropriate calibre for the booked game species, and the necessary paperwork. For transporting your rifle, please get in contact with your respective airline. For the import regulations in Canada, see


Our territory is at an altitude ranging from 1000-1200m above sea level. Temperatures can vary widely in spring and fall, with warm days around 20°C and cool nights at 0°C. Winter temperatures can get quite chilly at 0°C to -15°C (occasionally -30°C), so you will need appropriate wind protection especially on the tree stand. Pack multiple layers of warm, wind and waterproof clothing that can be combined according to the current weather conditions. Also pack a good pair of hiking boots, a hat, sunglasses and gloves.